Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Biographics/Autobiographics

Biographics/Autobiographics  These are pages of opportunities for the people to tell about themselves or about people important to them . They can be about someonein the family, someone you admire, a historical figure, even a favorite movie star.
Maybe you have a person that you admire, this is the type of scrapbook you would do to show how much you admire them.  Tell why you admire them with words and pictures. This could be a relative such as an uncle, aunt, grandparent, sibling or parent.  For me it would be my father.  My father is now retired and I love to listen to him tell stories of his younger days.  He was a medic in the Korean War stationed in Japan.  I could put pictures of  Korea and Japan. I could put pictures of my dad in his uniform and thank him for his service. I could put pictures of him playing baseball.  He played baseball for the Air Force in Japan. My dad has newspaper articles that I could put into the scrapbook. I would also include pictures of my mom and sisters to show the family and the years after he got out of the Air Force.  My dad retired as a Pastor of a Baptist Church.  I can put pictures from that stage of his life in to the scrapbook.
Maybe you have a favorite movie star that you would like to pay tribute to.  You could put as much information as you can come up with and why you admire him. You should put in things from their career and life style.  Did they do any humanitarian type service.
This could be one of the most fun type of scrapbooks you could do.

<script type="text/javascript">
  var _gaq = _gaq || [];
  _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-27224701-1']);
  _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
  (function() {
    var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
    ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
  })();
</script>

No comments: