Sunday, July 7, 2013

Storing Scrapbooking Supplies

Hey everyone hope you had a great 4th  of July.  We spent a quiet one at home.  BBQ'd Steaks and had Baked Potatoes,Corn on the Cob and then we had Ice Cream  for dessert.    Watched the Seafair Summer 4th of July Fireworks Display on TV and watched the neighborhood Fireworks out our living room window that over looks the lake. It was a nice quiet 4th for us. even the neighbors stopped their fireworks around 10:30 pm to 11 pm.

 I have a small place and no room for being able to scrap and leave everything out. I live in a small 980sq.ft. home and no .  So I am looking for ideas from you to be able to store my scrap booking supplies. Right now they are at my Mother's so that we can work on a scrapbook for her with all her pictures. Before that they were in my garage.  I would love to get one of those Scrap boxes from Scrapbox.com. but can't afford it.
Let me know how you store your scrap booking supplies.
I will be happy to share your ideas with others. Just give me permission to post your ideas.
Thank you!
Sheryl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It Should be "The Original Scrapbox.com" and scrapbox.com.
Sheryl