Monday, August 6, 2012

Hi everyone!  It has been a long time since I have been able to post anything.  Since my last post I have gone through a series of health issues with not only myself but with my husband.  I have almost lost him a couple of times.  Thank God he is doing fine now.  My husband has several health issues one of which is Liver Failure.
I just wanted to give you an update as to what is happening in my life.
Since my last post I have done 3 recipe scrapbooks, and  I have one in the works and I have two baby scrapbooks to do.  I am no longer working now and am on Disability due to arthritis in my back and hip so I have more time to work on them.  So I thought, we are downsizing from a 3 bedroom 3 bath split level home to a one level 2 bedroom 1 bath rambler like home.  Yes, I did say one bath, the laundry room is big enough we are going to put in a 1/2 maybe 3/4 bath in it.  So now I am adding packing to the mix.  Thank the Lord I have my daughter to help me. I am only able to do a little bit then I have to sit down and get off my hip and give my back a rest. We have been taking one room at a time and going through things to see what we can give away, keep, and throw away.  We have already taken two loads to the Goodwill and I think we may have a couple more.
I am trying to think of what I am going to do with all my Scrapbooking materials.  I am keeping it, I just haven't figured out where I will store it yet.  My dining table will be my work space for now.
Well, I should go now.  Prayerfully we are signing papers this week and moving the week of the 13th of August. I will try to write between now and then but no guarantees.

No comments: