Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FELLOW SCRAPPERS

 Hi everybody,  I just wanted to wish you all VERY HAPPY 4TH OF JULY while I had a chance. Hope your 4th is a safe one with all the fireworks.  Enjoy the time with family and friends.

Sorry it has been so long.  I have had a lot of things going on in my life.  My husband has been very sick and almost lost him a few times.  He is doing much better now.  I have had my share of health issues too.  We downsized and moved last August at the end of the month. My husband and I could no longer do stairs very well so we are renting out our 3 bedroom 3 bath split level to a one level 2 bedroom 1/12 bath 980 sq foot home.  We really like it.
 
I have not done any in a while, I haven't got the room here. I am thinking about either building a shed to use for a scrapbooking/craft room or converting the garage.  We will have to see.  On the other hand my 15 year  old daughter will probably be going away to college in 2 years and I can use her room. We will have to see what the good Lord has in store.

The last scrapbooks I did were recipe books.  They were a lot of fun to do.  I had 3 gals that I worked with that were getting married and I did the recipe books as bridle shower gifts. I worked in a Daycare so I got the other ladies I worked with to give me recipes along with family members and took pictures of the rest of the staff and children to put in the scrapbook.  They turned out great and the more I did the better they got because each one was a little different as to decoration and recipes.  I kept thinking of something new to put in.  I was fortunate enough to have a Cricket given to me so I could cut out different shapes and stuff to add to the stickers that I had bought.  I plan on doing a recipe book for myself too. Hey they make great Christmas gifts too.  I just remembered I did a recipe book once, it wasn't a scrapbook but I sure could have made it one.  I love giving homemade gifts for Christmas.

No comments: