Saturday, June 25, 2011

Intro to my blog

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that I am really excited about getting started on this blog.  I have never blogged before so bare with me if I make mistakes.  I am a 55 year old wife and mother that loves to scrapbook and do arts and crafts.  I was young (around 6 I think) when I started to love to do arts and crafts.  I started scrapbooking about 7or 8 years ago when my daughter was in Kindergarten.  My first scrapbook was a book for my daughters Kindergarten teacher who was retiring. After doing that book I was hooked  I have since done a 50th Wedding Anniversary scrapbook for my parents and 2 scrapbooking cookbooks as wedding gifts. I work in a daycare with 5 year olds and we do a lot of arts and crafts.  I love the creative side of arts and crafts.  I look forward to sharing my ideas with you.  My goal is to post at least once a week and maybe more..  Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: